New Year’s Eve is also just around the corner, and you should plan ahead if you don’t want to spend this fun celebration at home or doing the same thing you been doing the last few years. If you want to dive into adventure, have an exciting time celebrating the opportunity to look back on your achievements and commemorate the future, you should pack your things and take a trip to at least one of the following cities:
- La Jolla: You can spread some celebration vibes at the Big Night La Jolla, an annual New Year’s Eve gala hosted at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines. Where you’ll enjoy live entertainment, food buffets and drinks (both, open and reserved seating). Another good idea is to spend the arrival of the new year cruising in La Jolla, take advantage of the access to the water with a New Year’s cruise. Horn Blower Cruises and Events is offering both 2-hour and 4-hour cruises to bring in the new year in style. The 4-hour one, throws a Gala Seated cruise. Such a fancy way to start the year, huh?’
- Coronado: Speaking of gala… when it comes to elegant events, all eyes turn to Hotel del Coronado, where you’ll be able to ring in the New Year at a chic black and white Bal Masque. If you are looking for a mesmerizing night. This is the place! Specially during this year. Enjoy a nice Ballroom with an amazing oceanfront while you dance to the sound of The Mighty Untouchables. The Hotel also offers entertainment for the young ones, kids and teens can ring in the New Year at their own Wonderland Masquerade party from 7pm-12:30am.
- Los Angeles: Want to ring in the new year with a full belly and a champagne toast? Then Los Angeles is a must. All eyes turn to this spot when it comes to New Year’s Eve. Why? Well, because the best way to feel the end of the year is at places such as romantic restaurants, classy hotels bars and lounges. And you know, Los Angeles obviously is all about that. Some events for this 2019 are: The Classic Hollywood Roosevelt New Year’s Eve 2020, 11th Annual Cleopatra’s New Year’s Eve Ball, Long Beach Fireworks NYE Cruise and many more. But whatever your plans are, as long as you are at LA, get ready for the best New Year’s ever.
- San Francisco: If you’re looking for something close to San Diego, San Francisco is the answer. There’s a plenty of things to do there, for example: between the Ferry Building and the Bay Bridge, there’s a great firework displays that lights up the night sky.
- San Francisco: Midnight at Las Vegas is wild, but must of all, it’s always fun. You’ll have a lot of options to go out. From the casinos to the entire of streets closed to traffic where around 300,000 people unite for one big neon-lit block party. As far as entertainment goes, you can bet a lot of artists prepare themselves to play shows at venues like the Hard Rock Café.